An Aromatic and rice going dish.
Whole leg of chicken 2 (deboned and cut into bite size)
diced chilis 1 piece
diced ginger 1 inch
diced garlic 3 cloves
light soy sauce 2 tbs
fish sauce 2 tbs
sugar 2 tbs
cooking oil 2 tbs
Onion wedges 1 pieces.
1. Debone and clean chicken whoe leg. Set aside to Marinate with salt , pepper, some corn flour, half from portioned fish sauce and half from portioned oil.
2, Cut red chili , ginger, garlic and lemongrass into tiny dice.
3. Mix Sugar , soy sauce fish Sauce together into a bowl. Stir in all chili and lemongrass to mix well.
4. Heat up a pan with some oil , put chicken pieces slowly into the pan and slowly cook them, after awhile when chicken meat start to brown in one face , start to turn and toss them.
5. Set aside when the meat almost cooked , no more pinkish colour , both sides are heated up . For those who like their chicken have more crispiness may add more corn flour when marinating , and fry in oil for longer time.
6.Heat up sauce in same pan with some leftover oil from chicken frying. Bring the sauce mixer to boil, when you smell the lemongrass fragrant wait the sauce getting thicker , stir constantly.
7. When the sauce mixer getting thicker , add in the chicken we cooked justnow into the pan and continue stiring.
The sauce contain high suger content, when it start to caramelise add in the onion wedges, boil mix well and serve hot.
Hope you like it ~ and Enjoy ~!
全鸡腿 两只 去骨 切小块
辣椒 一只 去籽 切细末
姜 小块 去皮 切细末
蒜头 三小瓣 去皮 切细末
香茅 一支 取下节 捣烂 切细末
洋葱 一颗 切块